Bona Artis Law Firm provides services in representing clients in administrative and court-administrative proceedings. In the area of administrative law, we provide comprehensive legal advice. We also conduct:
1. Administrative and court-administrative proceedings:
– we draw up applications on administrative matters,
– we make appeals against decisions of administration bodies,
– we prepare complaints to administrative courts for final decisions,
– we represent the clients before administrative authorities of all instances,
– we represent the clients before administrative courts of all instances.
2. Matters related to issuing an incorrect administrative decision. We prepare:
– requests for amending or correcting the administrative decision,
– applications for renewal the proceedings.
3. Cases pertaining to foreigners. In this area we conduct:
– cases related to the acquisition of Polish citizenship,
– granting permission for tolerated stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland,
– expulsion of foreigners from the territory of the Republic of Poland.
4. Cases in the field of housing and cooperative law. Our services in this matter include:
– purchase of residential premises,
– enforcement of tenants’ rights,
– protection of tenants’ rights,
– enforcement of rental receivables from cooperatives and housing communities,
– drawing applications for eviction.